The Australian Government’s 2020 Federal Budget contained some much-needed support for the ophthalmic sector, including a 50% wage subsidy for practices employing and training new optical dispensers, an immediate asset write-off on the full value of new equipment and a hiring credit of up to A$200 per week.
- Stars and their eyes… celebrity MasterChef Amar LatifOctober 18, 2020
- Anxiety to glaucomaOctober 17, 2020
- Antibacterial CLsOctober 15, 2020
more... editor's choice
- Chalkeyes presents: A great hop, skip and jump forwardOctober 22, 2020
- Ophthalmic podcast picks for 2020October 18, 2020
- Creating results with LinkedIn?October 13, 2020
Ingenious adaptation came to our neighborhood during lockdown number two, on a footpath, beneath the pretty trees.
During this current Covid-19 pandemic-restricted world, there has been some amazing, live, online ophthalmology content produced, and I’m still very much...
Being a keen hobbyist, I came across a situation that required some work to be completed above my head. I needed to connect and install 12-volt electrical...