He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata he tangata he tangata. What is the most important thing in this world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
This Māori whakataukī (proverb) doesn’t have any greater application than in the world of healthcare and for providing more equitable outcomes in health from research to practice...
- Tecnis celebrates 20 yearsSeptember 23, 2021
- Preventive measures control myopia during pandemicSeptember 20, 2021
- Glasses-only wearers await ECPs’ advice before trying CLsSeptember 20, 2021
more... editor's choice
- Iatrogenic DED – do ECPs cause DED?September 23, 2021
- What’s new in dry eye management today and looking aheadSeptember 23, 2021
- Amniotic membrane in optometry practice for dry eye patients?September 17, 2021
In the early days of my clinical career, most products for managing dry eye disease (DED) focused on increasing eye lubrication using a limited range of...
Scotland, like many places, has experienced a cycle of peaks and troughs in Covid-19 case numbers and corresponding restriction levels. I work as part...